Connect to Your World With HomeWorks Connect!
Welcome to HomeWorks Connect, the new high-speed fiber internet service created specially for the 26,000 mid-Michigan homes and businesses served by HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative. Since our service area stretches across several counties, we're asking HomeWorks members - like you - to help us determine our construction plan by pre-registering for service. By pre-registering, you're telling us, "Yes! Bring HomeWorks Connect to my community. I want service." Learn more about how our process works below.
How does the process work?
1. Members pre-register for HomeWorks Connect by visiting Join.HomeWorksConnect.org, inputting their address, and following the prompts. Be sure to use a good email address when you pre-register so that you'll receive your official contract when the time comes!
2. HomeWorks Connect keeps track of these pre-registrations in each area of our service area and uses these numbers to help us decide where to build to next!
3. When your zone is in the next phase, you'll be notified via email. If you're in the active phase, you'll receive your contract via the email address you used to pre-register.
4. You sign your contract online.
5. Our office will call you within a few weeks of you signing your contract to finalize your details and let you know when to expect to see installers at your location.
6. You'll be connected to HomeWorks Connect high-speed fiber internet network!
Where can I learn more?
- Visit the Updates tab, above, to follow our recent announcements.
- Check out our FAQ page!
- Give us a call at 1-800-668-8413 or stop by one of your local HomeWorks offices (Portland or Blanchard) to get your questions answered by our friendly, knowledgeable customer service representatives.
- Pre-register by entering your address above. Our goal is to build to all of the zones included in HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative's service area in about five years. Those on our pre-registration list will receive periodic updates about their Zone.
You don’t receive electric service from HomeWorks?
Go ahead and sign up anyway if you’re in our service area’s footprint, and encourage your neighbors to sign up if they're interested, too. We're committed to our electric members first, but we may extend service to other homes and businesses once we're through the initial deployment.